Monday, January 4, 2010

On to the next one

I hope you had a great NYE and that this few first days of the new year have treated you in a good way. I celebrated the new year with a couple of my friends, after a night of party I arrived at my house at 8:30 am so you can imagine how awesome that night was.

The next day I just rested...because the day after that was the Coorslight Soundfield. For those that don't know, that's a massive Techno party that lasts from 5pm to 5am, but because of the previous nights I felt exhausted right around 3 am so we leaved early. Here's a short video

Espero que todos hallan recibido este nuevo a-o de una buena manera y que hallan celebrado lo mas que puedan. Yo lo celebre con mis amigos , llegamos a nuestros hogares a eso de las 8:30 am haci que se pueden imaginar como estuvo esa fiesta.

Luego de eso tuve un dia de descanzo fuy al Coorslight Soundfield donde estuve brincando/bebiendo/bailando desde las 10pm hasta eso de las 3am, aunque eso duraba hasta las 5am ya a esa hora no podia mas con mi cuerpo. No eh tenido mucho tiempo para ponerme al dia con nada. Hoy me levante y ni sabia que dia era.

No comments:

Post a Comment