Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trousers X Shoes by Band Of Outsiders



I just went to their site. I like a lot of their cloth but the one that most standed out was this trousers, I just love the material their made from. Ooh and the shoes even thou they are not innovative or nothing you have seen before, the white and grey combination caught my attention :)

Pantalones y Zapatos por Band Of Outsiders. Acabo de chequar su ropa hoy y me gusta, pero odio su website sinceramente no lo entiendo. Usan unos effectos en las fotos que no las paso.

Volviendo al tema ah, me encantan del material que estan hechos los pantalones y el peque-o bolsillo que tienen . Los zapatos aunque no son algo que no e visto antes me gusto mucho como luce la combinacion de blanco y gris en ellos.


Via Selectism.com

No comments:

Post a Comment