Sunday, October 4, 2009

H&M Style Guide



Im really into the all black , black and gray trend that is all over the place. I've never been too much into bright colored clothe or accesories, so I cant be anything less than happy when I see some nice black everything outfit.

The new H&M style guide is all based around that black everything trend, that's why I like it so much. If u want to take a look at the interactive guide go here- H&M style guide

Me gusta mucho la nueva mode de usar todo negro o combinar el gris con el negro. Sinceramente nunca me han gusta mucho las camisas con colores brillosos o muy claros. Por eso me gusto el "Style Guide" de la tienda H&M, todo los looks son basados en la moda de combinar todo lo negro con lo griz. Si quieren ver la guia entera entren - Aqui

No comments:

Post a Comment